-
December 21st, 2005, 10:28 PM
#1
Inactive Member
So I've made a scarf and necklace for my dolls so far. I attempted to make a stocking but I did not understnd part of the knitting instructions and gave it up--maybe out of felt and cotton balls would be better! Molly's ACTUAL tenth birthday (of since I have had her) is on Christmas day, so the golls we'll have to have an extra special party for her--a winter picnic!
Anyways, what have you made for your dolls?
Does anyone have a good link to some crafting instructions for various do-dats? I have trouble finding a simple site with all doll stuff for 18" girls.
Ash ~<font color="red">Have a Merry and Craft Christmas</font><font color="green">(*or whichever holiday you celebrate!)</font>
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 21, 2005 06:30 PM: Message edited by: lucybelle ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks